Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: How many of you are waiting to order Jess?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww, pranslrd, that was sweet of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm waiting to order her until... I crack. I know I shouldn't, but I doubt I'll make it another 24 hours. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] Good thing the AG site is down. That might hold me off!

    Right now I'm running frantically through the house looking for things to sell to pay for her.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have several reasons for waiting:

    1) We want to go to AGPLA this summer and it would be fun to get her then.
    2) I'm not sure who will get her. It's my nieces turn to get a LE doll. We had a rule of no repeats but DD and one niece got Felicity for Christmas so that rule is out the window.
    3) The girls need to enjoy their Christmas dolls.
    4) I don't want/need another doll.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I plan on ordering Jess at some point this year, but not right away. The last four dolls I got had dark hair, so I want some variety, plus I've been wanting AGT22 (my look-alike) for some time. The AG website is down right now, but I'm ordering her as soon as it comes back up. After that I want to get Elizabeth (because that will be three modern girls in a row and I will want an historical), and then either an eBay Kailey or Jess. But definitely Jess at some point. I don't plan on missing out on any more LE dolls.

  4. #14
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    As much as I could do with a new, adventerous AG with a fresh face mold and complete opposite features to my most recent doll, I think I'm going to hold off for a while. I agree with Laura - I JUST got my Elizabeth, and I don't want to go out and get another doll just quite yet (for fear of 1. Elizabeth feeling unloved and 2. My parents thinking I don't appreciate my Elizabeth and never buying me AG again)! I will get her though, maybe for my birthday in 2006 [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not getting her because I want time to sit and adjust and decide if I really need another doll. I have four AGs now, and, after this Christmas, two slim bodies (Carpatina Emma and a blonde DDD, who is yet to be named).

    Also, I live in LA. I would much rather choose a new doll in person. I don't know if I want Jess, or the new dark haired brown eyed AG, or to wait for a dark haired AG with long curly hair.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going to wait to get her, too many dolls all at once... [img]redface.gif[/img] I could though buy her and put her in the closet til the Fall, or just by her during the Fall....

  7. #17
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    I am going to wait to get her, too many dolls all at once... [img]redface.gif[/img] I could though buy her and put her in the closet til the Fall, or just by her during the Fall....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...umhum..."tell us aboout it"...DARTH! This is probably that something you said that you have up your sleeve...always trying to spring something on us, huh Darth?....
    burningquestion [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting to get Jess because I am leaving for Honduras on Friday and won't come home until June. I toyed with the idea of getting her rushed shipped here abd taking her with me, but I really should save the money in case I need it in Honduras.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stephanie, Jess and her collection may hold more meaning for you when you come home from Honduras - she may serve as a reminder of your stay there! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she is really cute, but we got Marisol last year and Kailey the year before. I would rather add to our historical collection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •